1. The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as originally written was inspired by God, was thus free from error, and
constitutes the only infallible guide to faith and practice.
2. There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in power and wisdom. He exists eternally
in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and equal in power and glory.
3. Man, created in the image of God, through disobedience fell from sinlessness to the state of sin and death,
both physical and spiritual, and brought with him the entire human race. From this condition man, can
be saved only by the grace of God, through faith in the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ made
effective by the agency of the Holy Spirit.
4. The Lord Jesus Christ became human without human father, being conceived by the Holy Spirit in the
Virgin Mary, through whom He was born into the world. He was thus both human and divine, lived a sinless
life, and died on the cross as the substitute for sinners to affect the salvation of mankind. He rose bodily from
the grave on the third day, ascended to the right hand of God the Father, and will personally and visibly return
to earth as He promised.
5. Christian believers, having turned to God in penitent faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and having become the
abode of the Holy Spirit, are accountable to God for living lives separated from sin and characterized by the
fruit of the Spirit, by obedience to Christ, and by love for one another.